The Texas dentist, Dr. Akhil Reddy wants to let you in on ways to ensure you land an amazing five-star French wine at less than $30. The price is, of course, an important consideration, but, you’re also going for a superbly well-matured vintage wine bottle, as well. Akhil knows the best wine-producing regions by heart. Dr. Reddy, an affiliate of MB2 Dental is fond of recommending fine and affordable wines to his diverse clients for therapeutic reasons. Wines, according to Dr. Reddy, are renowned for working wonders on our immune systems and digestive systems. As is tradition, the wine connoisseur always prefers sticking to the wines from prominent wineries and estates. Here are the top five vintage French wines priced under $30 suggested by Dr. Akhil.
• The $18 Cotes de Bordeaux Castillon by Chateau d’Aiguilhe
• The $9 Domaine de Pellehaut Gascogne Chardonnay Fruit wine
• The $15 Chateau Haut Bernasse Le Clost from Monbazillac
• The $11 Chateau Beaumont by Haut Medoc
• The $11 Perat, Castillon
• The $18 Chateau Capbern from Saint-Estephe
Dress Codes for Medical Professionals
In matters unrelated to wines, Dr. Akhil teaches fellow doctors and medics alike a thing or two about how to dress fashionably under their white lab coats. Dr. Reddy argues that it’s possible for medical professionals to pull off a stylish and fashionable look while remaining completely safe and professional in the lab environments. Here’s how:-
• Go for a dress shirt with a tie look. It looks professional and it is quite convenient if you need to dash out of the hospital to dine in a classy place.
• Go for the stylish and versatile business casual look. Dressing in a collared shirt with matching pants oozes professionalism and it is remarkably comfortable.
• Try putting on khaki pants or chinos with a dress shirt, especially when you intend to work the long shifts at the hospital.
• Alternatively, go with the casual jeans and matching collared shirts. This look is suitable when working weekends, according to Dr. Reddy of MB2 Dental.
Dr. Akhil Reddy’s Bio
Dr. Akhil is a respected Texas-based dental expert with a 20+ years’ experience. Reddy pursued his dental degree major and biology minor at the University of the Pacific, US. His outstanding contribution towards the growth of the American dental industry has seen him serve on several prestigious medical and dental boards. For instance, Dr. Akhil is a current director at Just Health 510. Dr. Reddy is a passionate reader and writer, having published several groundbreaking dental studies.